westernmaniac
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Spanish Exploitation: Sexo, Sangre y Balas

Spanish Exploitation: Sexo, Sangre y Balas Empty Spanish Exploitation: Sexo, Sangre y Balas

Message  Tom Betts Mar 14 Juin - 23:07

Spanish Exploitation: Sexo, Sangre y Balas Md4809742939

Book Description: T & B Editores 00000000. Book Condition: New "Spanish Exploitation" dives through the intricacies of film hidden and cursed by some, revered by others, but at different times enjoyed great popular acceptance. Once in the Spanish films out Dracula, Tarzan, quinquis, jeans, chain saws, sex, guts and fire, El Zorro, and some other lesbian vampire. "When moody, Klaus Kinski asked me," And this is the movie we're starting?, It seems to me that this movie will be crap. ". And I answered, "But. Do you doubt. . ? Do you of star and director I?, As a shit. ". And he laughed. And so they broke the ice. " (Jesus Franco) "Preparing Zorro, knight of justice, told me that budget cuts over and over again. If you put the script there was a horse chase the bad against the Fox and the Indians against the bad, I rewrote for a "get to the Great Sacred Mountain, and have to leave the horses to climb." And there were six fewer days of running horses. The movie had to film in five weeks and did it in two and a half weeks. '. (José Luis Merino) 'E did Dracula's daughters. Three weeks of filming with some Playboy girls who had not seen a camera or from a distance. A success. Call cult. And I say to "worship" will remove the "t". "(José Ramón Larraz). Bookseller Inventory # 4854800

Tom Betts
Enzo G. Castellari

Revenir en haut Aller en bas